Long Neck Turtle Men's T-Shirt
The long neck turtle is one of my favourite animals to design. It's also the Yorta Yorta totem & this turtle (Bayaderra) is only native to Australia. The patterns in the turtle are different to reflect the journey of a turtle, such as the one filled with obstacles, potential shell cracks and scrapes. Despite adversity, Bayaderra still shows up & keeps keeping on - a great reminder for all of us!
You can't go wrong with a classic and simple 100% cotton t-shirt. The men's staple tee is super comfy and soft to the touch. Combine it with a jacket for a smarter look, and you're ready to go.
• 100% combed cotton
• Heather colors are 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Mid-weight, 5.3oz/yd² (180 g/m²), 28-singles
• Regular fit
• Ribbed crew neck
• Side seamed
• Double-needle stitched hems
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Pre-shrunk for extra durability
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
More Product Information
- 100% combed cotton
- Heather colors are 85% cotton, 15% viscose
- Mid-weight, 5.3oz/yd² (180 g/m²), 28-singles
- Regular fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Side seamed
- Double-needle stitched hems
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.